|We think it’s important to join together (as best we can) to continue working towards peace. Please join us for one of our upcoming opportunities. RSVP by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Event Development Workshops
Monday, April 13 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 21 from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m
Wednesday, April 29 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Please join us for one of these virtual offerings as we discuss your ideas for Peace Week. During these workshops we will…
- Take a guided tour of this website
- Discuss best practices of event planning
- Have plenty of time for questions & collaboration
- Win a Zoom “door” prize of your choice!
- Walk-through help from Andre in registering your event
- Step-by-step help from Kim in constructing a flyer to publicize your event
- Help from Gordon to put together an e-blast for your event
- Delivery (instead of picking up) your marketing materials
To attend please RSVP by emailing us at email@example.com to tell us which session you want to join. We will use the video-conferencing app Zoom, and will send you a meeting invitation in order for you to participate. Zoom is very easy to use with an internet browser, and you can even join using your phone.